Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 27, 2011

100 Days to Being Sexy - Day 1

Weight: 158 lbs

Food: 1/2 chocolate berry protein shake, 2 carmel candies, 3 chocolate mint cookies, three bites of fried chicken, steak and stir fry and probably 3 to 4 sushi rolls.

Yeah, for the first day it wasn't the best.  It was also my 26th birthday and probably one of the best birthdays ever though.  Thanks everyone for the awesome time, it was super yummy!



I didn't get any exercise in today :S but I'm not going to stress over it, on to tomorrow! Also, I've estimated that I have to lose 1/2 lb everyday, or 3 1/2 lbs every week to meet my goal of 50 lbs in 100 days. Here I go!

2 comments:

  1. Did Randi make that cake?! If so she's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately that is just an amazing cake pic that I stole off the internet. It really is cool lol

    ReplyDelete