Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 19



Logan, Utah. Sadly, it didn't look quite like this.  It was rather cold and snowy, but it was still awesome.  So my day started with another double cheeseburger from Mcdonald's with fries and a sprite, yes I know I am going to have to cut out the Mcdonalds very soon.  Anyway, we went up to Logan where I ate five cookies and five small cups of coffee with sugar and cream in them, they were strangely good, but I'm not a coffee drinker I just had to survive the trip home.  Happily, the coffee let me drive all three hours back and I could feel it running through my veins even after I woke up, similar to a hang over.  It all worked out though, except for the massive amounts of calories I devoured, that really wasn't so great.  :P

2 comments: