Total Pageviews

Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 17


They look so happy and cheerful...who knew they were death in disguise! Yes, we made Valentine cupcakes today.  I am fully ashamed of the realization that may have possibly devoured 7 (yes, SEVEN) of these.  It's a note to myself not to make yummy junk food.

It all started out healthy enough - brunch was pistachios, followed by a chicken wrap - all very healthy.  Unfortunately while I was in the kitchen everyone wanted to make Valentines cupcakes in preparation for Valentines day.  We made them, and then we ate them.  I think I only had three to start off, but having them stare at me with their pink heart shaped eyes was too much over the course of the day.  I tried to erase them memories by having more steak wraps, but the cupcakes were too good.  Their buttercream frosting had soaked into my soul and I couldn't pass their begging cries without eating "just one more".  Yes, sad to say I ate quite a few.  Along with a few handfuls of chex party mix.  Oh dear, whatever am I to do with myself? :(

2 comments:

  1. In your defense you brought some of those cupcakes over to my house and they were delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! It's too bad that I can make such wonderful desserts, it makes me hungry :(

    ReplyDelete