Total Pageviews

Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 2

Food : Bowl of peaches (yummy), 2 pieces of chicken (home cooked), salad with chicken and cranberries (the best) and 1 crystal shrimp sushi roll (from yesterday).  Yes, dear readers you would appreciate the fact that I avoided eating a mint chocolate chip cookie knowing I would have to write everything down today :P

I haven't worked out at all yet (sadly) my poor munchkin child has been sick all day (I just checked her temperature and it was 102!) and although Jillian probably wouldn't give me a break, I'm going to build up momentum and work out tomorrow.

I do feel better already though, knowing I pretty much consumed fruits and vegetables.  Pretty yummy. I love salads especially with cranberries.  If you don't like salads, try to throw on some cranberries and sunflower seeds, makes it super delicious.

Well on to tomorrow!  What can you accomplish in 100 days? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment