Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 13





Lovely isn't it?  Yes, this is chicken cordon bleu.  Yes, I did eat some of this, and yes it did actually look like this.  I actually ate some food early today, around 11 am, and it consisted of a sandwich greatly lacking in condiments (turkey and swiss on wheat) and a Naked Superfood.  They are actually surprisingly good for a bunch of green mush.
From there I had a salad and chicken cordon bleu at Ewe's (what a fitting name for this crazy country place we live in).  So, yes, today was a bit healthier.

2 comments:

  1. Although I haven't posted this yet, your blog has inspired me to commit to 30 minutes a day on the exercise bike. Not every day had been successful, because I have averaged about twenty minutes a day, but at least I'm hopping on that bike and pushing the pedals. :) I think you're doing great, and your initial weight gain is probably just that initial "You're starving me!" reaction from your body. Once it realizes you're not trying to kill it, your body will relax and say, "Oh, ok. I can let her have some of this weight and I won't die."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thank you Randi! I've been wondering how I could have possibly gained weight. I need to do what your doing and dedicate some time to exercising. I think that's what I'm missing most in my weight loss attempts. :s We can keep each other motivated! I"m going to start telling people that I'm "Blog dieting" It's the new thing :P

    ReplyDelete