Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 22

Dear Naomi,

I'm a long time reader, first time writer and I just wanted to say that I'm a little worried about you.  Honestly, you have already gone through nearly a quarter of your time and you seem to be going downhill instead of up.  It seems obvious to me that the only thing your blog is accomplishing is your willingless to tell people what you eat in a day.  For instance, the fact that you had another Snickerdoodle cookie today, two cupcakes with lots of frosting, a bread roll of really unhealthy white flour, three deep fried chicken nuggets and a piece of chicken and some rice is a collection of food that most of us would be unwilling to admit, especially if we were claiming to change our lives.  Your "life change" is really unsuccessful up to this point, and honestly rather unhelpful.  We were looking forward to some tough experiences, crying over the pain, but pushing through it and some real noticeable differences, especially after nearly a month, instead you are just listing what you eat.  Where's the real-life change that we were all looking forward to? Honestly, it's about time you show us what your made of instead of falling into the hole of making this a daily chore to fulfill.  Get up there and exercise and really stop eating crap, it's pretty pointless. 

Signed,

Your Inner-Dialogue

2 comments:

  1. Your inner dialogue is mean. I think you should "unlike" her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I totally should! If she had a facebook page she definitely would no longer be my friend.

    Although, once she left this message I haven't heard from her since - she's always nagging me to do something or other ;P

    ReplyDelete