Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Introduction and The Rules

100 Days doesn't seem like a lot, but you'd be surprised how much you can accomplish in that amount of time.  I've decided that I need a life overhaul and 100 days is the time I'm giving for myself. 
My Goal? To lose 50 lbs.

Being overweight is MISERABLE, but it's something I keep putting off fixing.  I've finally determined to give myself the ultimate motivation: Moving to France!

That's right, I plan on moving to France once I'm SEXY. 

My Rules:
Rules:
Everyday I will report:
a) What I Ate
b)What exercise I did (if any).  
c) My general thoughts/ feelings on any matter.  I'll use this as a diary to whine and cry about how I miss chocolate or tell you how great it is to be high off endorphins. 


Weekly:
 a) Weighing Tally
b) Awesome photo of Me (so you can see how sexy I'm getting)

I encourage anyone who wants to join me to make a life-changing goal, and work on it for the next 100 days. Comment on my blog or start your own blog and we can work together to encourage each other.  Enjoy the next 100 days of your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment