Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 21



This is actually a very pretty piece of prime rib, decorated in ways that we don't usually do at the restaurant.  It actually looks quite a bit more appetizing than the one I open weekly, but then prime rib is prime rib, and it still tastes delicious.

Anyway, so I'm sure you can guess I actually did have about 6 oz of prime rib for dinner last night.  I started the day out pretty well with a nice bowl of total cereal. Unfortunately after that I went to class and found myself devouring three snickerdoodle cookies and a baggie of gummy smilies.  Meh, not the best day for sure. I went to the restaurant and had a fairly busy day that started with a bowl of jambalaya soup and focaccia bread and ranch.  Not really a terrible day or a good day for that matter. :S

No comments:

Post a Comment