Total Pageviews

Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 5


Um, Yummy.  So pretty much one of the best and still healthy foods in my experience, is lox with cream cheese on a bagel.  For those fish lovers out there, it's really quite excellent.  I had this for brunch and it was absolutely delicious. I had it on a whole wheat bagel, unlike the yummy poppy seed one shown above.

That would have been the first thing I ate today, except for last night when I couldn't sleep, so I rummaged through the fridge at about 3 am, after watching five episodes of No Reservations ( a rather interesting travel/food show with a very cynical host) and all I found for immediate devourment was - left over pie, so yes I had a piece. I didn't add whip cream though :P

After I got home from school today and taking Juliah to the doctor (who told me she didn't have strep, mono, bronchitis, croup or anything else identifiable) I was starving.  I ate two baby carrots and then had another whole wheat bagel, just with butter this time. I must be in a sea food mood, because then I had a can of oysters with cream cheese. Maybe i'm just in a cream cheese mood. :P I also had the last piece of french bread with butter. We really are running out of immediate food, so my diet seems to work out well. I just couldn't think of anything to cook that sounded particularly healthy :P

You will be proud of me, knowing that I did finally get some exercise in.  I jumped on my cellerciser (which is like an overrated mini trampoline) for about fifteen minutes. I stopped when I started wheezing lol.  I'm going to have to build myself up to an hour, but if I'm consistent that won't take too long.

You will be happy to know that the thought of blogging tonight stopped me from eating a Popsicle, the last piece of pie and some cookie dough we still have in the fridge.  Although, the lack of hunger stopped me from even eating a salad ha ha. I probably should have broken down and made some sort of meal, though I'm not exactly sure what. Anyway, I'll probably finish off the night with a couple of swallows from the Simply Orange with Mango bottle. 'Night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment