Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 6

Sometimes I think I have the opposite of anorexia.  You know when they say that anorexic people look in the mirror and no matter how thin they are they always think they need to look thinner. Yeah, I think I have the opposite of that.  I keep looking in the mirror and thinking "you know, it's really not THAT bad".  Maybe it's cause I've seen Shallow Hal too many times :P

Anyway, so food tally today goes something like this: subway club for lunch, it was really quite yummy. I should also note that I was inches, (INCHES!) away from ordering a new raspberry cheesecake cookie (yeah, who knew it's subway's new thing?) but the look of Jillian and Bob starring at me from the Subway advertisments scared me out of it.  Along with knowing I would have to blog about it for millions (ha ha!) of unknown readers who would call me a piggy face and laugh at me in the quiet of their own homes.  That unheard laughter haunted me so much that I had to hold back...moving on. So then I went to work and had a delicious cranberry topped salad. If you don't know how great these are go peak back at Day 1 and just soak in the beauty.  They are super scrumptious. From there I was starving (it was like 6pm) so I cooked myself a Beeeutiful flat iron steak, like the one above.  It was bloody and good - the way a steak should be.  I topped that off with two cooked carrots and that is a recounting of my food adventures today.
  
The desperate irrational sugar cravings seem to be calming down, now replaced by a general feeling of hunger.  Nate told me I would probably get used to that after the second week :p Jules is no longer sick so I might be able to get household stuff done including...dun dun dun...my biggest loser workout, which was so kindly given to me as a birthday present last year, when I was also attempting to lose weight.  I have to admit I think this is working a lot better than last time.  I think it's the haunting laughs I keep hearing in the background...anyway, toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment