Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 12






Today my food count was pretty crazy.  I had a banana around 1:00, was starving by the time I got out of class and ended up at Dirk's Farmhouse wherein I ordered a spinach salad (with my beloved cranberries) and a delicious ravioli with tomato pesto.  It looked something like the image above.  Unfortunately, I also went to the movies.


If you haven't seen Tangled, it's well worth going.  Although, the half a bag of popcorn, half box of junior mints and small rootbeer I consumed I would not suggest also partaking of. :P I know you are all looking at me thinking "You are crazy.  You are never going to accomplish this in time" Yes, I also am thinking that.  I just wish that days were like 48 hours long, then the crazy running from school to work to home to do homework to spend some time with my child wouldn't seem so crazy.  Add grabbing food and sleeping into that and it seems like there is no time.  It's okay though, I will get this figured out, really I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment