Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 15



Okay, I'm back down to 158 (yay!) and you will be very happy to know that I actually exercised for 1/2 hour.  Randi inspired me with her comment and I realized I was ignoring the exercise part too much, so, I'm determined to put the exercise part of this experience together.  The last three seasons of Road to Avonlea have arrived giving me nearly 30 hours of exercise time to work in.  Yesterday I ate very healthy with my bowl of total ceral (we had no bananas left :( ) a homemade chicken wrap (very delicious) and then a terrible experience with a Krispy Kreme donut distributed by my wonderful Creative Writing teacher (AHHHH!) followed by two shrimps and two wontons from work. I couldn't decide what else to eat.  I'm excited about exercising (and watching my TV show) yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment