Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 24

I really didn't eat very much today.  I think that might actually be my problem.  I'm very definitely a bit of a one or two meal kind of person.  I think it might be better if I was a bit more organized about this.  Anyway, my one meal took place around 4:30 at Dirk's and it was really very good.  I had tomato pesto with ravioli, fried mushrooms and mozzarella sticks.  Unfortunately, for dessert Jules wanted to try a massive but delicious looking piece of cake and it looked healthier if not larger than most, so I gave  in and ended up eating about half of it which probably ended up being about two of your average cake pieces (yes, the cake there is MASSIVE).  It looked something like this:





Damn it was good :S

No comments:

Post a Comment