Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 25


Another one of my problems - I can't pass up a social meal.  I love sitting and talking to people and that usually involves food. After classes I picked up Jules and ended up at the Bowling alley with my best friend (Le le) and her sister (who just announced her engagement) and we had a three hour meal of girl talk.  It was truly joyous and consisted of a malibu chicken sandwich and fries and was very yummy.  I also had two bites of Jule's hotdog after she claimed it was barbecue (it wasn't) but it was the best hot dog I've ever had.  I have no idea what shocking things they stuffed in that delicious piece of mechanical crap but it was mouthwatering.  I'm glad that I had already eaten or I may have been tempted to order  a couple more (for her of course). Anyway, I almost feel like I've discovered more good food since I started attempting to diet.  Is that just how things work? Who knew there was super good food in Ephraim? Maybe I should start a college food channel. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment