Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 9





So, my weigh in was today, and after eating fairly healthy all week I was fully expecting to lose some weight.  Unfortunately I didn't.  In fact I gained weight...seven pounds.  Let's all cry together now :S

For breakfast I had grape-nuts and orange juice.  Quite healthy.  Lunch not so good, I had a handful of gold fish (the crackers, not the sea food) distributed by my very caring but obviously diet unaware creative writing teacher, who also distributed oreo cookies the other day.  After that came home and finished three bites of Jule's remaining hamburger, which she didn't want to eat.  Then I went to work and devoured the Greatest Sandwich on Earth - our turkey panini.  It is alway super good.  Then I had a scoop of mashed potatoes with gravy.  All in all it really wasn't that unhealthy.  The realization is more definite now - I must exercise to lose weight - damn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment