Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 26

Today I was much better than usual. Of course I did forget to eat until about three thirty when I stopped to grab a bite to eat before picking up Jules and instead of getting coffee like I had originally planned, I grabbed a Green Machine NAKED shake (superfood healthy) and a spinach wrap.  Everything was nicely green (my current favorite) color so it was a very good meal.

You also will be SUPER proud of me - this afternoon around noon I realized I was super hungry, and Nate was talking to me and he said he was hungry too.  Immediately I said "I'll order pizza" but then I remember I had to blog about it and how horribly unhealthy that would be, but Nate had jumped right on that and was already pulling out cash and the phone, so instead I told him we would each have a super healthy-no sugar power bar, aka Luna bar. I didn't tell him I actually think they are specified for women, because it was definitely better than pizza, and that one little bar hit the spot and calmed my hunger urges.  The kind I had - nuts over chocolate and it was DEE-licious :P (that's extra good)

No comments:

Post a Comment