Total Pageviews

Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 23

Makeover!






As you can tell, we've been pretty busy.  I decided to help me get really motivated I needed a real change - so these are the different pictures from our crazy makeover party (girls get all the fun :P).

The first is all the crazy products we bought - fake nails (fingers and toes) hair dye, new razors, mint and lemon face peel an electric toothbrush, whitening and floss. It was Jule's first mask and I think by the picture she was enjoying it (My picture came out a little scary :P)  I also cut Jules and my hair which was quite the adventure, as you can see. I wanted something really different and exciting, which is what I got :P I also was super healthy and had chicken, rice and my favorite cranberry salad, cereal and grapes.  A + today.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! :P I'm digging the change. Taleah says it makes me look younger, so I don't feel as close to thirty as usual :P I think everyone should do something crazy with their hair now and then, I mean, it's going to grow back and we have like 80 years to mess with it (hopefully :P)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, don't you love that in me "Before" picture I have no makeup on and in my "after" picture I'm all jazzed up? I always feel cheated when people are wearing make up or smiling in their after pictures while looking depressed and undone in their before pictures, its strangely entertaining in the subtlety.

    ReplyDelete