Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 32

So today in our Oil Painting class we did a critique, which meant we discussed everyone's paintings, but I was unaware that it also included bringing junk food.  This will explain why I devoured two handfuls of chips and salsa, one cupcake, three chocolate m&m cookies, two glasses of Shasta, 5 red starbursts and a bite of some sort of chocolate covered chex mix.  I had a nice sugar high for like five hours. =)


As a Note, Dirk's is the best.


I had a MASSIVE chicken salad there with chinese noodles and vinegarette salad dressing and it was quite yummy.  I could only eat about 1/5 of it and had to bring it home though.  That was my food for today except for a luna bar that I ate cause I was really hungry around 9:00, oh and some fries off of Juliah's plate :P  (she didn't want them)

No comments:

Post a Comment