Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 40

Aw, Pizza.  It's been on the mind lately.  It's soooo yummy.  Plus, ever since we realized that the local Pizza Place delivers, I don't even have to get dressed to find something good and healthy to eat. I think my family are Milk and Bread monsters because those two foods are gone before I get a chance to even have a bite or drink of either one.  I actually have wondered if there is a compartment in the house where they hide both of these things from me the moment I bring them back from the grocery store.
"Here's the milk and bread, I'll go get the rest..."
"I think I'll have a peanut butter sandwich and a glass of milk...wait....where's all the milk? Gone?  How can it be gone (this is where I straighten my stance to look more intimidating) I just bought milk 10 minutes ago, it can't all be gone." Sure enough, the milk carton remains are in the garbage. The bread bag is sitting happily in the shelf, completely empty.  I've realized my family doesn't quite know what to do with the empty bread bag. "Maybe she'll need it for something else, like more bread or army men?  I don't know! I can't decide if I should throw it away or not.  I guess I'll just leave it there.  If they don't want it they can throw it out." And so it sits on the second shelf until I reach my hand up there searching for bread, grab it with joy and bliss long enough to realize it's empty and then feel ravenously angry over someone leaving the empty bag there.  I'm just not tall enough to see it most of the time!  Tsk.
Anyway, to avoid all that I just ordered Pizza.  Unfortunately, I was feeling really hungry from my previous lack of food so I found the first edible item in the house - girl scout cookies.  Just as a warning, this was a TERRIBLE idea.  I opened a package of Samoans and ate 3/4s of it by myself.  I think that's around 15 cookies. At first it was just fine, but I started getting a really weird dizzy headache and had to lay down and focus on breathing cause my head hurt so much.  That's when I called the Pizza guys.  Within about a half hour I found myself eating 1 piece of pizza, 5 breadsticks and guzzling Sunkist. Surprizingly, the headache disappeared.  I don't think I should eat very many more of those cookies.  Bless the Pizza People for delivering to starving families everywhere :P

No comments:

Post a Comment