Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 53



Yeah, Nate wasn't very happy with me today because I decided to do math homework instead of working out :(  Everything's a bit crazy, so I have to really focus so I graduate.  Anyway, I ended up meeting my Math Buddy for lunch and had a small soft shelled taco.  I've still been feeling sickly but nothing compared to yesterday.  After classes Le Le and I hung out and got hungry so we went to Dirk's and shared a plate of fettuccine Alfredo, which was delicious, along with some spicy chicken wings, which were extremely spicy.  We also shared a MASSIVE piece of German Chocolate cake, seriously, the thing was life-size, but delicious.  I think we both felt sick afterwards, and we even had Jules to top things off.  Anyway, after that I pretty much didn't need anymore food.

No comments:

Post a Comment