Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day 46






So, now that we have some more food at home I have been able to enjoy my daily bowl of raisin bran.  It's healthy and delicious, and good for you too! :P  Yeah, I love my raisin bran.

Along with milk Nathan also purchased cheese, another staple in our home. After eating my lovely bowl of cereal and running off to class, other than a cute cookie my teacher gave me shaped like a little elf, I realized late at night that I was starving and decided to make myself a quick snack.

This involved a tortilla, cheese and a microwave.  30 seconds later my snack wasn't quite as fulfilling as I intended, so another 30 seconds later I had another one.  I should have given my stomach time to realize that it was in fact hungry, but unfortunately, I didn't care.
So I made two grilled cheese sandwiches and devoured them wholeheartedly.  It was a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment