Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 45

Hanging out with friends really brings the worst out of my diet. 

Yesterday my little brother, Le Le and Tamirrah and Jules and her little friend Adelaide all went out for lunch.  It was really quite fun and involved a DELICIOUS chicken wrap from Miller's, ( I think I've been having miller's cravings lately) and a maple bar.  Yum! I love maple bars.  Jules finished off my chicken wrap for me and Nate finished my maple bar but I had enough to find great fulfillment in both.

Sadly, my fun didn't end there. After lunch we went home and did a lot of homework (which I was very grateful for) but then we decided to hang out and watch Brotherhood of the Wolf. Of course to watch a movie it's an inherent need to find munchies.  This is what I found at the local gas station:








And





and to wash it all down:

I'm surprised my tummy doesn't hurt.  But, I didn't actually finish any of the bags all by myself.  That's the point of everyone getting munchies.  Which means I also had some jalepino cheetos from Tamirrah and a handful of popcorn in my art class earlier this week. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment